Business Roundtable with Jen Bilodeau: A Six Month Group Learning Experience
When we come together – when we share our experiences, our successes, our fears…. We can achieve something so much greater than what one can achieve alone.
Share successes & failures.
Pick Jen’s CPA Certified brain.
Eliminate road blocks.
Empower yourself to achieve your business goals!
Join Jen for this unique and transformative learning experience!
Grab your seat at Jen’s virtual table once a month for 6 months to talk everything and anything photography business-related. Build a long-term relationship with Jen and your peers! Get the support you need to keep your business on track! Empower yourself with tools for success.
Prior to each call, Jen will provide a pre-assignment, from which she will facilitate a group discussion. Following this, there will be open Q&A. Pricing, marketing, products, selling, the technical side of photographing clients……no topic is off limits!
Jen’s Business Roundtable is perfect for alumni of Business From The Ground up and The Profitable Photographer! But anyone wanting to hold themselves accountable and take charge of their business is welcome!
- 6 1 hr group video calls.
- Pre-assignment prior to each call to help facilitate a beneficial business discussion. Jen will lead the discussion starting with this topic, but conversations and questions will be free to flow wherever participants feel they want to focus.
- Open Q&A with Jen during the call.
- $300/person for the 6 month session – that’s over 6 hours of group learning and discussions!
- Class will include a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12 to ensure the class size is ideal for fostering community, getting to know each other, giving due time to the topics that impact your business, and getting the direct attention your questions deserve.
- Video call will be held the first Wednesday of every month from January – June at 7:30pm eastern.
How to grab your seat at the table:
All you have to do is click “January 8” (the date of our first meeting) on the calendar below to grab your seat at the table! Booking this one date secures your spot for all 6 roundtable discussions.Please note that payment is due in full to hold your spot for the entire 6 month session. Jen will be in touch once payment is received. At that time she will provide the complete 6 month meeting schedule, and initial pre-assignment.